LETTUCE- WRAPPED KOREAN BEEF CHOPS
Home Foodie Three
- Pan-fry chops in hot oil, cooking each side for about 1-2 minutes or preferred doneness. Rest for about 3 minutes then slice into thin strips.
- Wrap beef strips in lettuce leaves and roll just before eating.
Makes 8 servings.
- Rest meat before slicing so juices that escape right after cooking gets reabsorbed and the meat will be juicier and tastier.
- Serve with gochujang or preferred sauces.
- Keep lettuce crisp by dipping in ice cold water for a few minutes then drying on a spinner or paper towels.