|2||pc||MAGNOLIA CHICKEN STATION BREAST FILLETS|
|1 tbsp + 1||tsp||MAGNOLIA GOLD BUTTER UNSALTED, softened|
|1/4||tsp||iodized fine salt|
|2||pc||PUREFOODS TENDER JUICY CHEESEDOG JUMBO CHEESY PIZZA|
|2||slices||MAGNOLIA QUICKMELT CHEESE|
|2||slices||MAGNOLIA CHEDDAR CHEESE|
|4||pc||red bell pepper strips|
|1||cup||MAGNOLIA ALL PURPOSE FLOUR|
|2||pc||MAGNOLIA BROWN EGGS, beaten|
|2||cups||MAGNOLIA NUTRI OIL PALM VEGETABLE OIL|
1. Pound chicken with a mallet or anything with a flat surface until flat enough to widen the surface. Set aside.
2. Combine softened butter and salt then mix well. Place a piece of chicken breast in a flat surface then brush with the butter-salt mixture and sprinkle some paprika.
3. Arrange hotdog, cheese, basil leaves and bell pepper strips.
4. Tightly roll chicken from one end to the other. Secure ends with toothpicks. Dredge chicken rolls in flour, dip in egg and roll in breadcrumbs. Chill for 20 minutes.
5. Heat oil in a pan and deep-fry for about 10 to 12 minutes until golden brown. Drain excess oil on paper towels. Remove toothpicks. Serve.
Makes 2 servings.
(Yield: 2 pc)