|1/4||cup||MAGNOLIA NUTRI OIL COCONUT VEGETABLE OIL|
|6||pc||PUREFOODS TENDER JUICY HOTDOG JUMBO, chopped|
|1 (50 g)||pc||onion, chopped|
|1 (50 g)||pc||red bell pepper, chopped|
|1||pack||store-bought chilli con carne seasoning mix|
|8||pc||large flour tortillas, cut in half|
|1||cup||shredded MAGNOLIA QUICKMELT CHEESE|
|1||cup||shredded MAGNOLIA CHEDDAR CHEESE|
|1||cup||store-bought salsa or any dip of choice|
1. Preheat oven to 375˚F (190˚C). Line a baking sheet with parchment/baking paper.
2. In a pan, heat oil and sauté hotdogs, onion, bell pepper and chilli con carne seasoning mix. Mix well then set aside.
3. On each flour tortilla, evenly spread about 1/2 tablespoon each of cheddar cheese, quickmelt cheese, and some chilli con hotdog mixture. Roll the tortilla into a cone, starting from the cut edge and making sure not to push the ingredients out of the quesadilla tortilla cone. Repeat with remaining ingredients. Set aside.
4. Place a wide mouth jar or glass in the center of the lined baking sheet. Create a ring of quesadilla tortilla cones around the jar. The points of the cones should be in the center, touching the jar then remove the jar from the center of the ring.
5. Bake until the cheese is melted and the edges of the quesadilla tortilla cones become crispy, about 15-20 minutes. Carefully transfer to a serving platter. Place dip of choice in the center. Garnish as desired. Serve immediately.
Makes 8 servings
(Yield: 16 pc)