TIPSY HAM CROQUETTES
Home Foodie One
- In a bowl, mix together mashed potatoes, ham, 1 piece egg, and 1/4 breadcrumbs and salt. Set aside.
- In a pan, simmer 1/2 of beer and grated cheese. Stir until melted and add to the potato mixture. Then form into 1 inch balls.
- Dredge balls in beaten egg then in remaining breadcrumbs. Store in the chiller or freezer for 15 minutes.
- Heat hot oil in a saucepan then fry croquettes until golden brown, about 3 minutes each.
- Make sauce by simmering remaining beer until reduced by half. Add BBQ sauce and simmer for 1 more minute.
Makes 28 pieces.