STUFFED CHICKEN IN MUSHROOM SAUCE
|| MAGNOLIA CHICKEN STATION CHICKEN GALANTINA (whole boneless chicken)*
|| MONTEREY PORK SHANGHAI MIX
|| MAGNOLIA BROWN EGGS, boiled
|2 (180 mL)
|| cream of mushroom
|1 (400 g)
|| button mushrooms whole, drained
|| Baguio beans, ends trimmed
Makes 8 servings.
- Cut back part of the chicken and lay flat on a tray. Place shanghai mix and arrange eggs in the center of the chicken and roll carefully. Secure chicken roll with evenly spaced twine.
- In a pot, combine cream of mushroom, oregano, thyme, water and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add chicken and cook covered over low heat for 40 minutes or until chicken is done. Cool a bit then slice chicken and set aside.
- To sauce, add mushrooms and Baguio beans. Simmer until Baguio beans turn bright in color and become tender.
- Place sauce on platter then top with chicken slices. Arrange mushrooms and Baguio beans. Serve extra sauce on the side.