STRAWBERRY STREUSEL CAKE
Home Foodie One
1. Preheat oven to 350oF. Grease and flour a 9″ round baking pan. Set aside.
2. In a bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Stir with a whisk then add milk, vanilla, egg, and butter. Beat well.
3. Pour batter into prepared pan. Arrange strawberries on top, gently laying them evenly around the pan.
4. Prepare topping by combing butter, flour and sugar. Using a pastry blender or two forks, cut in butter to create a crumbly topping. Spread chopped nuts over strawberries then sprinkle streusel over.
5. Bake for 35-40 minutes. Cool before slicing.
Serving suggestion: Serve cake slice with whipped cream and fresh strawberries for garnish.