STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE CUPS
Home Foodie Three
- Prepare 6- 2 inch ring molds or 6 big ensaymada molds by lining it with foil. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine graham and butter. Mix well. Press onto bottom of prepared molds. Line bottom with a few pieces of sliced strawberries. Chill to set.
- Beat cream cheese until soft and fluffy. Add in half of the cream and powdered sugar. Beat until well combined.
- In another bowl, mix cream and powdered sugar. Beat well then fold into cream cheese mixture.
- Spoon over prepared crusts and chill until firm. Top with a teaspoonful of strawberry jam before serving.
Makes 6 servings.