STAR CHOCOLATE BANOFFEE
Home Foodie Three
- Mix graham crumbs and butter. Press onto a 9”inch baking pan. Chill for about an hour.
- To prepare caramel sauce, combine sugar, corn syrup. Cook and heat until color turns to amber. Slowly stir in cream and butter. Let cool and set aside.
- In another pan, melt Star Margarine Chocolate and then add bananas, mix well.
- Whip cream together with confectioner’s sugar.
- Top crust with banana mixture then with whipped cream and drizzle with caramel sauce.
Makes 10-12 servings