SAUSAGE FRENCH TOAST SKEWERS
Home Foodie One
- In a bowl, whisk eggs, milk, vanilla, and cinnamon powder and mix well. Set aside.
- Heat pan and add margarine. Dip bread slices in egg mixture and pan-fry each side until golden brown. Set aside.
- In a small pan, heat oil and pan-fry sausage until slightly brown. Set aside.
- Cut French toasts into 2” x 2” squares and sausages into 1” pieces.
- Skewer French toast then sausage alternately. Continue until you have 3 pieces of each on a stick. Serve.
Makes 4-5 servings.