QUICK MEATY SPAGHETTI
|| spaghetti noodles, cooked according to package directions
|| MAGNOLIA DARI CREME
|1 (60 g)
|| onion, cubed
|| garlic, crushed
|1 (100 g)
|| carrot, grated
|| MONTEREY GROUND PORK
|| PUREFOODS TENDER JUICY HOTDOG CLASSIC, sliced
|1 (198 g)
|| button mushrooms pieces and stems, drained
|| banana ketchup
|| grated MAGNOLIA CHEEZEE
Makes 6 servings.
- Heat margarine. Sauté onion, garlic and carrot. Add beef and cook until meat changes in color.
- Add hotdogs, mushrooms and ketchup. Simmer for 5 minutes over low heat, stirring occasionally.
- Top or toss with cooked pasta. Sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Carrot can be substituted with other veggies like squash or sayote.
- Substitute pork with ground beef or chicken.
- Garnish with snipped parsley.
- Served with garlic bread/rolls.