QUESO DE BOLA SNAP
|| MAGNOLIA GOLD BUTTER UNSALTED
|| light corn syrup
|| MAGNOLIA ALL PURPOSE FLOUR
|| grated MAGNOLIA QUESO DE BOLA
|| vanilla extract
- Heat oven to 350°F. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Heat the butter, sugar and corn syrup in a medium saucepan over low heat until the butter melts and the sugar dissolves.
- Increase the heat to medium high and bring the mixture just to a boil. Remove the pot from the heat and stir in the flour, cheese and vanilla extract.
- Drop the batter by the teaspoon 3 inches apart on the baking sheet. Bake cookies until golden brown (about 7-8 minutes).
- Remove cookies from the tray as soon as they're firm and use a wide spatula to transfer them to a rack to cool ompletely.
Makes 4-6 servings