QUESO DE BOLA CRISPS WITH CHOCOLATE & SEA SALT
- Preheat oven to 350oF. Line two large baking sheets with wax or baking paper.
- Toss cheese and almonds together in a bowl. Form 12 mounds of cheese mixture on each prepared baking sheet, spacing these 3 inches apart. Using the back of the spoon, press down on each mound to form a 1/4 inch thick circle. Place one baking sheet at a time in middle oven rack.
- Bake 6 to 8 minutes or until golden. Remove from oven and let crisps cool on baking sheets. Once crisps are completely cooled, line a baking sheet with wax or baking paper.
- Toss chocolate with oil in a small bowl. Set bowl over a pan of simmering water. Stir until chocolate is melted and smooth.
- Dip about one-third to one-half of each crisp into melted chocolate then hold a few seconds above chocolate then place on lined baking sheet. Sprinkle some sea salt over chocolate. Let chocolate set before serving. Chill to set if desired.
Makes 24 pieces (4 to 6 servings).