PORK BBQ RICE
|1 (200 g)
|| MONTEREY PORK TENDERLOIN BBQ SKEWERS, remove from skewers
|| MAGNOLIA NUTRI OIL COCONUT VEGETABLE OIL
|| garlic, crushed
|| store bought gravy or prepared instant gravy (you may also search for "Classic Gravy" in our recipes section)
|| frozen corn kernels
|| cooked rice
Makes 5 servings.
- Sauté BBQ pieces in hot oil until cooked.
- Add in garlic followed by prepared gravy and corn. Simmer for 1 minute.
- Add rice. Mix well.
- Add or substitute carrots, Baguio beans, peas, broccoli, cauliflower and/or bell peppers.
- Serve ala bento. Mold it into fun shapes and decorate with other food items.
- If BBQ is too chunky, dice it.
- Best to use chilled day old rice.
- Garnish with snipped parsley.