PERI PERI CHICKEN
Home Foodie Three
- Marinate chicken in paprika, cayenne, garlic powder, ginger, salt, pepper, lemon juice and olive oil. Chill covered overnight.
- Place chicken on grill and cook on each side for 10 minutes or until chicken is cooked (its juices from the thickest part run clear). Baste with remaining marinade, while grilling.
Makes 4 servings. (Makes 4 pc/1 pc per serving)
- Use cut ups to extend number of chicken pieces.
- Use 16 crushed or chopped garlic cloves as substitute for garlic powder
- Substitute other chicken parts
- Serve with fried bananas and garlic mayo
- Pan fry in a little oil if grilling is not possible.