PEPPERONI AND ROASTED VEGETABLES PIZZA
Home Foodie Three
- Pre-heat oven toaster to med-high heat.
- Spread 30 g of the pizza sauce onto each slice of bread. Top 40 g of the QUICKMELT cheese on each slice of bread. Repeat the procedure with the pepperoni.
- The zucchini and tomato slices may be placed in a bowl and drizzled with olive oil and seasoned with salt and pepper prior to roasting/grilling.
- After grilling, divide the vegetables into 2 and top onto each slice of bread.
- Place the pizza in the pre-heated oven toaster and allow the mozzarella to melt and brown slightly. This will take approximately 4-5 minutes. When done, serve immediately.