Home Foodie One
- In a bowl, combine the first 7 ingredients. Set aside.
- In a saucepan, heat olive oil. Pan-fry prawns and squid. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Using the same pan, sear chicken and pork pieces. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Sauté chorizo, garlic, onions and bell peppers. Add tomato sauce, chicken stock and kasubha. Let boil. Remove from heat.
- Place rice in a rice cooker. Add prepared stock, pork and chicken. Mix well. Cook until rice is tender. Stir in peas, prawns and squid and adjust seasoning as needed. Transfer mixture to a paellera. Top with minced garlic, lemon and pimiento.
Makes 10 to 12 servings.
Note/s: Sear – to brown meat quickly by subjecting it to high heat on a frying pan, skillet or oven.