Home Foodie One
- Put lard of chorizo in a paella or wide pan and melt. Add garlic and cook until lightly browned.
- Add onion and cook until tender. Add chorizo and stir for 2 minutes.
- Add beef cubes, pepper, chicken, pork, and cook until color of meat has slightly browned. Add sugar and tomato sauce. Mix well. Top with bell peppers.
- Let boil then cover and simmer over very low heat for 30 minutes. Remove from heat. Carefully take out chicken and pork pieces and bell peppers and transfer to a plate.
- Add taba ng talangka to the mixture. Mix well then add rice. Transfer rice mixture to a paellera. Top with chicken and pork pieces, bell peppers, quail eggs, peas and calamansi slices.
Makes 12-14 servings.