ONE POT MAC ‘N CHEESE
|| MAGNOLIA GOLD BUTTER UNSALTED
|1 (210 g)
|| PUREFOODS BEEF FRANKS
|| elbow macaroni
|| MAGNOLIA FULL CREAM MILK
|1 (235 g)
|| MAGNOLIA CHEEZEE SQUEEZE
Makes 6 servings.
- In a saucepan, heat butter over medium heat and sauté franks for 2 minutes. Season with pepper.
- Add elbow macaroni and mix well.
- Add water and milk then cook covered over low heat for 8 minutes, stirring occasionally or until most of the liquid has been absorbed and pasta is cooked.
- Add cheezee and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add sliced mushrooms or broccoli florets to extend dish and complete the meal.
- Use other pasta shapes or use colored pasta.
- Opened milk carton stored in the chiller should be consumed within 3 days.
- Garnish with snipped parsley.
- Serve with garlic bread/rolls.