ONE POT CURRY RICE
|| Jasmine rice
|| tomato sauce
|| chicken bouillon cube
|2 (150 g each)
|| PUREFOODS CHICKEN CURRY
|| Baguio beans, trimmed & sliced in half
Makes 7 servings.
- Combine all ingredients except Baguio beans in a rice cooker or pot. Cook covered over low heat until rice is tender.
- Stir in Baguio beans last.
- Substitute regular long grained rice if Jasmine is not available.
- Substitute brown rice for white rice for more fiber but soak brown rice first in water for about 30 minutes or longer to soften grains.
- Use chicken bones boiled in water to make stock.
- Add other vegetables like 1/4 cup frozen peas, 100 g bell peppers or diced carrots.
- Serve with something dry or fried.