OATMEAL BREAD PUDDING
Home Foodie Three
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine bread, fresh milk, beaten eggs, raisins, half of the oatmeal, fruit cocktail, syrup and melted butter in a bowl and mix well.
- Place in 4 separate oven-proof ramekins and cover each with aluminium foil.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Remove foil on the last 5 minutes of baking and set oven to broil. Allow the top to brown.
- When done, remove from oven and cool for about 20 minutes. Top with remaining oatmeal.
- Pudding may be served warm or chilled.
Makes 4 servings.