NO CRUST QUICHE
Home Foodie One
- Sauté bacon in its own oil. Add butter and mushrooms. Cook for 1 minute then set aside.
- In a bowl, combine cornstarch, milk, eggs, egg yolks and cream. Meanwhile, mix bacon-mushroom mixture with cheese and green onions.
- Divide bacon mixture and batter into two rectangular oven proof baking dish or aluminium baking pans (that will fit the oven toaster or turbo broiler).
- Cook in the oven toaster on high for 25-30 minutes or oven set at 425°F for 15 minutes or until quiche has set. Stand for about 30 minutes before serving. Serve with bread.
- Add cubed Purefoods Sweet or Cooked Ham to make the dish meatier.
- Use chives instead of green onions for a slightly different flavor.
- Batter can be prepared in advance and kept in the chiller.
Makes 8 servings.