Home Foodie One
- Stir sugar, margarine, eggs, light syrup, and vanilla.
- Sift together flour, cocoa powder and salt. Add to egg mixture, beat until smooth.
- Pour batter into a 9-inch square ovenproof dish.
- Microwave at medium-high for 8 to 9 minutes or until done. (Note: Do not overcook or brownies will harden. Cool.
- Melt white chocolate and add margarine. Spread on top of brownies.
- Melt semi-sweet chocolate. Dot on surface of white chocolate covering and with toothpick, make a swirling motion along the dots to have a “chain of hearts” effect.
Makes 32 pieces.