Home Foodie Three
- In a pot, melt 2 tbsp of margarine. Sauté onion until tender.
- Add longganisa and sauté until cooked. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add rice and carrot and mix well.
- Add water and cook covered over low heat for 15 minutes or until rice is tender.
- Add cabbage and remaining margarine and fluff rice with fork until margarine is melted.
Makes 5 servings.
- Can use rice cooker to prepare this.
- Add other vegetables to extend servings like cabbage, kangkong or Baguio beans.
- In cooking rice, bring to boil first then reduce heat and simmer covered.