KOREAN BULGOGI WRAPS
Home Foodie One
- Cut beef further into bite size pieces and marinate in sugar or syrup for 30 minutes in the chiller.
- Mix together soy sauce, sesame oil, garlic, onion, vegetables, sesame seeds, salt and pepper. Add to meat and marinate for at least 1 hr in the chiller.
- Stir-fry meat on high fire until cooked through.
- To make Bulgogi Wraps, melt margarine in a wok. Add rice and mix well.
- On each flour tortilla, arrange a lettuce leaf then put some rice, Bulgogi and onions. Roll like a burrito. Serve.
Makes 5 servings.