HERBED HASSELBACK POTATOES
|1 (200 g)
|| DARI CREME BUTTERMILK, melted
|| dried Italian herbs
|| iodized fine salt
|5 (100 g each)
|| potatoes, washed
|| Japanese breadcrumbs
|| garlic powder
|| MAGNOLIA REAL MAYONNAISE
Makes 5 servings
- Preheat the oven at 425°F.
- Make the basting liquid by combining half of melted margarine and add the herbs. Season with salt. Set aside.
- Prepare the potatoes by slicing thinly but leaving 1/4 inch at the bottom.
- On a baking pan, brush potatoes with the butter mixture and cover with foil. Bake for 25 minutes and brush with butter mixture.
- Add breadcrumbs and return to the oven without the foil. Bake for an additional 20 minutes or until soft.
- Make the dressing by adding garlic powder to the remaining melted margarine and whisk into mayonnaise. Serve potatoes with dressing