|| MAGNOLIA CHICKEN STATION GINILING
|| MAGNOLIA NUTRI-OIL VEGETABLE OIL
|| minced garlic
|1 (90 g)
|| onion, chopped
|2 (20 g)
|| potatoes, diced
|| liquid seasoning
|| soy sauce
|| iodized fine salt
- Combine all dry ingredients and mix well.
- Add margarine and shortening.
- Using two knives cut mixture until it resembles a pea.
- Gradually add water until a dough is formed. Chill for 30 minutes.
- Heat oil in a saucepan.
- Sauté garlic and onions.
- Add potatoes, chicken and cook for about 3 minutes.
- Stir in raisins, liquid seasoning, and soy sauce.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Cook until chicken and potatoes are tender.
- Drain out excess oil and cool before using as a filling.
Makes 24 pieces.
- Thinly roll out the dough into a sheet.
- Cut into 25 gram portions, using a 2 ½” cookie cutter.
- Place the filling inside and seal very well.
- Deep fry until golden brown; or brush with egg wash and bake in an oven at 375°F for 25 minutes until golden brown.