CREEPY CRAWLER SPAGHETTI
Home Foodie Three
- In a saucepan, heat half of oil.
- Sauté onions, garlic and bell peppers.
- Then add spaghetti meat sauce and cook for a minute. Set aside.
- To make a spiral-shaped hotdog or “worms”, cut the side on one end and continue cutting all around but being careful not to slice the middle to keep the spiral intact.
- Repeat with the other hotdogs.
- In a frying pan, heat remaining oil and fry the hotdogs for a minute.
- Stick 2 pieces of cloves per hotdog to make the eyes on the hotdog “worms”.
- Toss spaghetti sauce with the cooked noodles then top with hotdog “worms”.
Makes 4 to 5 servings.