CREEPY CRAWLER SPAGHETTI
|| MAGNOLIA NUTRI-OIL COCONUT VEGETABLE OIL
|| chopped onion
|| minced garlic
|| chopped green bell pepper
|| spaghetti sauce
|| PUREFOODS TENDER JUICY HOTDOG COCKTAIL
|| cloves (for eyes)
|| spaghetti noodles, cooked according to package directions
Makes 8 servings.
- In a saucepan, heat half of oil then sauté onions, garlic and bell peppers.
- Add spaghetti meat sauce and cook for a minute. Set aside.
- To make a spiral-shaped hotdog or "worms", cut the side on one end and continue cutting all around but being careful not to slice the middle to keep the spiral intact. Repeat with the other hotdogs.
- In a frying pan, heat remaining oil and fry the hotdogs for a minute. Stick 2 pieces of cloves per hotdog to make the eyes on the hotdog "worms".
- Toss spaghetti sauce with the cooked noodles then top with hotdog "worms".