|1 (230 g)
|| PUREFOODS VIENNA SAUSAGE
|1 (400 g)
|| MAGNOLIA PANCAKE AND WAFFLE MIX
|7 (100 mL)
|| MAGNOLIA NUTRI-OIL PALM VEGETABLE OIL
Makes 9 servings.
- Skewer each piece of Vienna sausage on barbecue sticks. Set aside.
- In a bowl, prepare pancake and waffle mix by slowly adding water. Whisk gently until free from lumps.
- Transfer batter to a drinking glass. Dip each skewered sausage in batter and deep fry until coating turns golden brown and crispy. Drain on paper towels.
(Makes 9 pc/1 pc per serving)
- Pat dry sausages with paper towels so that batter will evenly coat Vienna sausages.
- Heat oil after skewering sausages to achieve the right temperature for frying.
- Use a narrow but deep saucepan to fry corn dogs.Insert cheese sticks to make cheesy sausage corn dogs.
- Serve with catsup and MAGNOLIA REAL MAYONNAISE.
- Prepare this classic snack treat right at the comfort of your own home with only 4 ingredients.
- Pancake and Waffle Mix eases the preparation of corn dog batter from scratch.
- Vienna sausage is a good option other than hotdogs as meat base.