|1||kg||MONTEREY BEEF SHANKS (KENCHI)|
|1||kg||MONTEREY BEEF BRISKET, sliced into 1-1/2 in cubes|
|3||stalks||celery, sliced diagonally into two pieces|
|2||stalks||leeks, sliced diagonally into two pieces|
|4||pc||PUREFOODS CHORIZO BILBAO, sliced in half|
|6||pc||bananas (saba), peeled and sliced in half|
|3||pc||potatoes, peeled and sliced in half|
|1-1/2||cups||trimmed baguio beans|
|5||leaves||pechay (bok choy)|
|3||tbsp||MAGNOLIA NUTRI-OIL PALM VEGETABLE OIL|
|2||cups||carrots, sliced into three pieces|
|iodized fine salt and pepper to taste|
1. Combine beef onions, celery and leeks in a pot. Add enough water to cover to bring to boil.
2. Once boiling, lower heat and simmer until beef is tender. Add the chorizo bilbao.
3. To cook the vegetables, transfer some of the soup from the pochero and put in another pot. In this pot, add bananas and potatoes and cook until potatoes are tender. Add cabbage, baguio beans and pechay. Cook halfway through.
4. In another pan, saute onions and garlic in oil then add half-cooked cabbage, pechay and baguio beans. Season with salt and pepper then add garbanzos.
5. In a big serving bowl, combine the beef, potatoes, bananas and cooked vegetables and then add the broth.
Makes 10-12 servings.