CHOCOLATE AND CARAMEL S’MORESHome Foodie One
- For every 2 square pieces of graham, spread chocolate on one cracker and caramel sauce on another cracker.
- Sandwich the two crackers with marshmallow in between and put in the oven toaster for 1 minute.
Makes 25 servings.
- Option to substitute peanut butter for either chocolate spread or caramel sauce.
- Option to put pieces of store bought chocolate in between crackers together with the marshmallow.
- Drizzle additional caramel sauce on top of s’mores.