CHOCO CREME CONFETTI FINGERS
Home Foodie Three
- Combine all ingredients for the chocolate frosting in a bowl. Keep covered and set aside.
- Prepare Creme Filling by beating margarine and sugar until color turns light yellow. Gradually add milk and continue to beat until light and smooth (about 10 minutes). Set aside.
- Lightly brush flat side of broas with coffee.
- Dip 20 pieces of broas (top side only) in choco frosting. Pipe crème filling on the flat side of another 20 pieces of broas then top with choco-frosted ones.
- Top red and green sprinkles then drizzle with remaining chocolate frosting.
Makes 20 servings