CHOCO CREME CONFETTI FINGERS
|| LA PACITA BROAS
|1 (17 g)
|| SAN MIG BARAKO 3 IN 1 COFFEEMIX, mixed with 1/2 cup hot water
|| red and green candy sprinkles
|1/2 cup + 2
|| powdered sugar
|| unsweetened cocoa powder
|1 (225 g)
|| DARI CREME BUTTERMILK
|| MAGNOLIA FRESH MILK
- Combine all ingredients for the chocolate frosting in a bowl. Keep covered and set aside.
- Prepare Creme Filling by beating margarine and sugar until color turns light yellow. Gradually add milk and continue to beat until light and smooth (about 10 minutes). Set aside.
- Lightly brush flat side of broas with coffee.
- Dip 20 pieces of broas (top side only) in choco frosting. Pipe crème filling on the flat side of another 20 pieces of broas then top with choco-frosted ones.
- Top red and green sprinkles then drizzle with remaining chocolate frosting.
Makes 20 servings