Home Foodie Three
- Marinate chicken in soy sauce, calamansi juice and pepper for at least 1 hour in the refrigerator.
- Combine shanghai mix, pickle relish and raisins. Mix well.
- To assemble, cut back part of the chicken and lay flat on a tray. Place filling and arrange eggs in the center of the chicken and roll carefully. Secure chicken with twine then wrap with cling film.
- Steam for 1 hour. Cool then chill. Slice before serving and serve with gravy.
Makes 8 servings.
- Brown galantina in oil before serving.
- Serve with gravy made from scratch or store bought gravy mix.