CHICKEN BALLS IN NOODLE SOUP
|| chicken stock*
|1 (250 g)
|| PUREFOODS HEAT & EAT CHICKEN MEATBALLS
|2 (150 g each)
|| PUREFOODS CHICKEN IN BROTH
|1 (300 g)
|| ramen or soba noodles
|1 (30 g)
|| carrot, sliced thinly into sticks
|1 (20 g)
|| onion leek, sliced
|1 (20 g)
|| nori flakes, chopped
|| *dissolve chicken cube in hot water or boil chicken bones
- Boil chicken stock. Add chicken balls. When balls start to float to surface, remove from stock. Set aside.
- In the same stock, cook noodles for 5 minutes or until tender. Add back chicken balls and cook for 1 minute more. Turn off heat then add carrot and leek.
- Transfer to serving bowls and top with nori flakes.
Makes 4 servings.
(Yield: 4 cups/3 pc balls per serving)
- Add some shredded kani and tofu to extend dish.
- Add sliced corn on the cob for flavour boost.
- Add chopped veggies like Baguio pechay, pechay Tagalog, cabbage or sayote for more bulk.
- Onion leek can be substituted with green onions.
- Japanese noodles can be replaced with sotanghon or bihon.