Home Foodie Three
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl with a wooden spoon.
- Put one wrapper between your thumb and forefinger.
- Scoop filling on wrapper (1 tbsp).
- Squeeze middle of siomai to make a waist.
- Put on greased steamer, pressing lightly to flatten bottom. Repeat.
- Steam over high heat 5 minutes. Remove steamer from fire.
- Wait 20 minutes before removing from steamer so siomai wrapper does not fall off.
Note: For the glutinous rice: (1 ½ cups pre soaked rice, drained) with 2 cup water in a cooker 35 minutes. (Yield= 4 cups)