Home Foodie Three
- Preheat oven to 325o Line baking pan 8”x8”x2” with baking paper. Set aside.
- Sift flour and powdered milk 3 times. Set aside.
- Using a mixer, cream margarine and powdered sugar for 5 minutes at medium speed. Add egg yolks one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Add condensed milk. At low speed, add flour and milk mixture. Fold in 3/4 of grated cheese.
- Pour mixture into prepared pan. Top with remaining cheese and bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until golden brown in color. Cool on wire rack then slice into bars.
Makes 24 servings.