|| MAGNOLIA ALL PURPOSE FLOUR
|| powdered milk
|| MAGNOLIA BROWN EGGS, use egg yolks only
|| condensed milk
|| MAGNOLIA QUICKMELT CHEESE, grated
Makes 24 servings.
- Preheat oven to 325o Line baking pan 8”x8”x2” with baking paper. Set aside.
- Sift flour and powdered milk 3 times. Set aside.
- Using a mixer, cream margarine and powdered sugar for 5 minutes at medium speed. Add egg yolks one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Add condensed milk. At low speed, add flour and milk mixture. Fold in 3/4 of grated cheese.
- Pour mixture into prepared pan. Top with remaining cheese and bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until golden brown in color. Cool on wire rack then slice into bars.