CASSAVA PUDDING WITH CHEESY CARAMEL TOPPING
Home Foodie Three
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line and grease with butter a 9-1/2” round baking pan or individual muffin pans with banana leaves or aluminum foil. Set aside.
- Mix first five ingredients thoroughly.
- Pour into prepared pan(s) and bake for 30 minutes.
- Blend all topping ingredients except for grated cheese in a double boiler. Cook mixture stirring continuously until thick.
- Add topping mixture and grated cheese on top of baked cassava pudding and bake for another 20 minutes.
Makes 6-8 servings.