BREAD AND BUTTER PUDDING
Home Foodie Three
- Preheat oven toaster. Grease loaf pan or baking dish that will fit in an oven toaster. Set aside.
- In a bowl, combine beaten eggs, milk, cream, sugar and salt. Blend well. Set aside.
- In another bowl, combine brown sugar, cinnamon powder and chopped nuts (walnuts or cashew).
- To assemble, place bread cubes into prepared pan. Pour milk mixture then top with cinnamon nut mixture. Bake for 20 minutes in the oven toaster.
- Combine sauce ingredients in a saucepan. Cook over moderate heat stirring constantly. Serve with pudding.
Makes 2-3 servings.