“BISTEAK” AND EGGS
Home Foodie Three
- Mix soy sauce and calamansi juice in a bowl. Marinate beef then set aside.
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in a non stick pan. Place 2 egg rings in the pan. Carefully drop an egg into each ring. Allow to cook until desired doneness. Set aside.
- In the same pan, fry marinated beef until cooked. Set aside.
- Add remaining oil into the same pan. Sauté garlic until lightly browned. Add in rice and mix well. Season with salt.
- Arrange rice, eggs and beef into two plates. Serve.
Makes 2 servings.