BIRD’S NEST PASTA BENTO
Home Foodie One
1. Heat spaghetti sauce in a casserole. Add pasta and toss until well coated. Set aside.
2. Arrange lettuce at the bottom of a bento box. Top with cooked pasta. Form pasta like a nest. Top with quail eggs.
3. Insert triangular shaped carrots in the middle of the egg and place 2 pieces sesame seeds on top of it to form eyes. Repeat procedure with the remaining ingredients. Set aside.
1. Top pandesal with remaining lettuce and cooked hotdog. Set aside.
2. Using a food puncher, punch cheese, nori and carrots. Set aside.
3. Place 2 pieces of cheese on top of the hotdog and top with nori to form eyes and carrots to form a nose. Serve together with the spaghetti.
Makes 3 servings.