BAKED CHEESY KAMOTE BOATS
|1.2 (5 pc)
|| purple kamote, boiled until tender
|| DARI CRÉME CLASSIC, melted
|| condensed milk
|1 (165 g)
|| MAGNOLIA QUICKMELT CHEESE , grated
- Slice cooked kamote horizontally in half. Scoop out flesh (while leaving skin intact) into a bowl. Arrange kamote skins on a baking/oven proof tray.
- Mash or grate flesh. Add margarine and condensed milk and mix until smooth in consistency. Stir in half of cheese.
- Stuff skins with kamote mixture. Top with remaining cheese and bake in the oven toaster set at 350oF for 10 minutes or until cheese melts.
Makes 10 servings. Tip/s:
- Option to use a turbo broiler or oven.
- Option to use regular yellow or white kamote.
- Can add mashed boiled saba for added fiber and texture.