BAKED BACON- CHEESE KAMOTE BOATS
Home Foodie Three
- Slice cooked kamote horizontally in half. Scoop out flesh (while leaving skin intact) into a bowl. Arrange kamote skins on a baking/oven proof tray.
- Mash or grate flesh. Add margarine and mix until smooth in consistency. Stir in half of cheese.
- Stuff skins with kamote mixture. Top with remaining cheese and bacon. Bake in the oven toaster set at 350oF for 10 minutes or until cheese melts.
Makes 10 servings.
- Option to use a turbo broiler or oven.
- Option to use yellow or white kamote.
- Can add mashed boiled saba for added fiber and texture.