- Line oven proof or disposable aluminium muffin cups with bacon.
- Put bread and slightly press down on bottom of each muffin cup. Divide and distribute cheese (about 1/2 tbsp each) then crack one egg on each bacon-bread lined muffin cup.
- Oven toast on high or bake at 350oF for 15 minutes or until egg is cooked to desired doneness. Top with parsley before serving.
Makes 8 servings.
- Eggs may also be beaten with chopped chives or snipped parsley, if preferred and poured over muffin cups.
- Chill or quickly freeze cheese for ease in grating.