|| cashew nuts (finely chopped)
|| MAGNOLIA ALL PURPOSE FLOUR
|| powdered sugar
|| vanilla extract
|| MAGNOLIA GOLD BUTTER SALTED, softened
|| powdered sugar for coating
DULCE DE LECHE
- Pre-heat oven at 3750F.
- In a bowl, combine finely chopped nuts, flour, powdered sugar, vanilla and softened butter. Mix until well blended and crumbly.
- Form dough into balls, place on ungreased cookie sheets. Bake in pre-heated oven for 10 – 12 minutes or until set but not brown.
- Remove from cookie sheet, cool slightly and roll into powdered sugar while still warm. Let cookies cool completely.
- To make Dulce de Leche: Pressure cook condensed milk for 25 minutes or 4 hours under high heat in the stove top.
- Once cookies have cooled, divide cookies into 2 set. Spread about half a teaspoon of Dulce De Leche on one set of the cookies. Sandwich the filling with another piece of the cookie.