|1 (225 g)
|| MAGNOLIA GOLD BUTTER UNSALTED
|| powdered sugar
|| vanilla extract
|| MAGNOLIA ALL PURPOSE FLOUR
|| grated MAGNOLIA QUESO DE BOLA
- Heat oven to 350°F. Line baking sheets with baking paper.
- Cream butter and 1/2 cup powdered sugar in a medium bowl until light and creamy. Add vanilla and mix well.
- Add flour and queso de bola. Beat at low speed, scraping bowl occasionally, until well mixed.
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls. Place 1 inch apart onto baking sheets.
- Bake for 13-15 minutes or until cookies are set and the bottom is lightly browned. Cool for 5 minutes then roll in remaining powdered sugar.
Makes 10 servings
(Yield: 70 pieces)