SINIGANG NA CORNED BEEF
Home Foodie One
- In a pot, combine water, onion, tomatoes and sinigang mix. Let simmer.
- Add labanos, sitaw and cook until vegetables are tender then add corned beef. Let simmer.
- Add kangkong and cook just until color turns bright.
Makes 5 servings.
- Less tender vegetables take about 10-15 minutes to cook. Add these vegetables when the stock is simmering or boiling.
- Leafy greens should always be added last and cooked just until these turn bright in color.
- Partner sinigang with something fried.