PUREFOODS FIESTA HAM WITH MANGO GLAZE
Home Foodie One
- MANGO SAUCE
- Caramelize 1 cup sugar.
- Add in 1 cup mango nectar, 1 cup mallorca and ¼ tsp salt.
- Bring to a boil and cook until mixture starts to thicken.
- Add in ham. Spoon the sauce continuously over the ham until a glaze is formed.
- Transfer ham and sauce to a heat proof container. Score ham with a small, sharp knife. Decorate with whole cloves.
- Top with mango glaze.
- Broil in a 350°F oven until nicely browned.
- MANGO GLAZE
- Heat 1 cup butter.
- Add in 1 cup brown sugar. Cook until sugar is caramelized.
- Add in 1 cup chopped and soaked dried mangoes.
- Sprinkle in 1/8 tsp. cinnamon and 1/8 tsp. nutmeg.