Home Foodie One
- Combine all dry ingredients.
- Dissolve sugar, salt into the water. Then add oil.
- Combine dry ingredients and liquid mixture in a mixing bowl at low speed for about 1 minute. Then shift to high speed until fully developed.
- Divide into 50-gram dough pieces. Flatten and fill with about 35 grams filling, then round the dough.
- Dip into the prepared topping.
- Proof for about 30 minutes (85% relative humidity is ideal).
- Bake at 180°C for about 30 minutes or until done.
- Cook Monterey Pork Tocino
- For the Sauce:
- In a sauce pan, combine all ingredients and cook until thick.